6 Ways Cheap Oil Is Perfectly Timed for the Snowmobile Season
1) Sure, you’ll still be gone all day, totally exhausted when you come home, smelly, and useless, but your wallet will be full enough for your to order pizza and leave you alone.
2) The North American oil industry is dying for reserves to be used up to stop the slide… time to help a brotha out and burn some of that fuel, and do your part for the working man.
3) No more reasons to fight with you buddies about who’s turn it is to fill up the truck on the way to the mountain, everyone will be begging for it to be ‘their turn’ to take advantage.
4) Safety first, even more reason to carry around a spare jerry can full of fuel, smart and cheap.
5) Bring a friend, your treat. How much more justifiable is it to offer to take a buddy up for the first time now that their trip is half price.
6) Expedition time. There’s never been a better time to load up a rack or trailer full of gear, plan a point to point trip, and burn baby burn! As the snow starts falling, it’s time to nail down that expedition you’ve been dreaming of.